Blood pressure monitoring is life or death for 1 out of 3 adults!
While an alarming 33% of adults have high and potentially dangerous blood pressure, monitoring it doesn’t have to be difficult.
It used to be that you could only accurately monitor your blood pressure at your physician’s office.
Then drug stores became a place offering kiosks located adjacent to the pharmacy.
Now, you can accurately monitor and manage your blood pressure at home with a best-in-class, World Health Organization (WHO) indicated Smart Monitor.
- Smart – Irregular heart beat (IHB) indicator – best in market in this class
- Easy – One button start and stop measurement
- Large – easy to read LCD display
- Convenient – wide cuff range for small and large arms
- Versatile – 2 users, 90 measurement memory sets
- Economical – Automatic power off
- Durable – double stitched extra strength fabric
- Compliant – World Health Organization (WHO) classification indicator
For true blood pressure readings, measure at several times through the day and share the results with your physician’s office.