Disclosure: This blog is sponsored by T-Mobile. The content and opinions expressed here are that of Matt Granite (The Deal Guy)
I’m sure it’s of no surprise to you that I have a deep love for freebies, saving money and spreading the word when I consider something to be truly worthwhile. If you’ve watched me through the years, I’ve talked about T-Mobile on my own accord on countless occasions. I’ve been one seriously content customer for more than 14 years, and now that T-Mobile is welcoming Sprint into the family and offering deals to both T-Mobile and Sprint customers, I figured this is the ultimate time to put a loaded lineup of free stuff and discounts on your radar.
Let’s start with one of the most crucial free Freebie app you can download to your iOS or Android smartphone: T-Mobile Tuesdays. If this app is not yet on your phone, your first job is to get it! You don’t want to miss out on weekly freebies from Burger King, Postmates, Redbox and more than $2 million in prizes, like a Tesla Model 3.
The T-Mobile Tuesdays app is what I consider to be a flawless freebie reward program. It’s built on the Un-carrier’s philosophy that brands should thank customers just for being customers. No spending more and earning points. Just say thank you!
– Every Tuesday (your new favorite day of the week), open up the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and take advantage of epic-ness.
– Make sure you click “Redeem” on your favorite offers and freebies. You can always save an offer and then revisit your “My Stuff” tab later down the line by clicking “Redeem” on each saved offer. Watch out for expiry dates.
– Make freebies a weekly reality by making T-Mobile Tuesdays part of your routine. I set a weekly reminder on my smartphone to ensure I never miss anything!
I’m constantly providing top pick lists on my YouTube channel and I figured now would be a time to rank my top four favorite freebies included with the biggest summer of offers ever from T-Mobile.
1) Weekly fuel discounts! The T-Mobile Tuesdays app has weekly savings from Shell and the Fuel Rewards program with $0.25 off per gallon up to 20 gallons. This offer started on June 23 and is available for four weeks in a row which is so great
2) Food EVERY week! All summer long, every week you can score freebies and some seriously delicious discounts from Baskin-Robbins, Burger King and more.
3) Three FREE months of Postmates Unlimited! Imagine a summer of free delivery on orders where you don’t even need to get up from your desk or couch. T-Mobile is covering on-demand deliveries from local restaurants when you make a qualifying purchase. I just reviewed Postmates in a recent YouTube post and I’m a fan! You also score access to special membership deals, plus access to exclusive giveaways.
4) Unlimited access to MyTelemedicine through the rest of the year! My parents haven’t stopped talking about this perk alone. I’m certain I don’t need to explain why telemedicine is needed now more than ever. With T-Mobile Tuesdays, customers like you and I get a six-month membership for 24/7 access to Telehealth doctors for just $40 per appointment (regularly $90). Saving $50 dollars per appointment is a huge reward for any family. I’ve discovered this also includes incredible discounts on home medical supplies, and other healthcare services like vision and dental.
If you’re not yet a T-Mobile or Sprint customer, stop over-paying your current carrier and switch to better coverage, speed and customer service. If you are a T-Mobile or Sprint customer, make the T-Mobile Tuesdays app your go-to reward app this summer. You’ll thank me later.